90 Day Challenge!

HALLO! So, for this week, I decided to write about something I'm taking part in: The 90 Day Challenge. Now, I'm not doing it to the point where I submit my story to win money or anything (find out more here), I'm not that hardcore. However, I am trying for 90 days straight of a fitness activity (such as working out) each day.

So I've been doing it for about 5 days so far, and really, I'm rockin' it! Usually I'll go swim several lengths, or workout for an hour or so. Most often it has been working out, because that means I get to watch TV too. Really, there is no downside to that. I mean, usually people are worried about sitting down for too long while watching TV...but if you're working out...you don't have to worry about that! Does anyone else do this or am I the only one?

Anyways, the 90 Day challenge has been great so far - and if you are thinking about doing it as well I highly encourage you to do so. You don't have to do it formally, by signing up anywhere. Just do it for yourself. I've been meaning to start working out for a really long time, and so this was the perfect way to get started! Having a goal ahead of you helps a lot when you're trying to reach your dreams :) Wow, that was an awesome quote. Just thought of that a couple seconds ago!

If you're going to do it as well, let me know! We can do it together! Just...you know...a few days apart...but in the grand scheme of things, we will have done it together :P So comment below! Are you doing it? And also, do you watch TV while working out? What shows? I'd love to hear any suggestions! Anywho...I'm going to go now so...BYE! Until next time!

~Iris :)

Comments

  1. I don't watch TV whilst working out but I do watch YouTube on the laptop XD which is basically the same thing.

    I'm not gonna do this kuz I'm terrible when it comes to commitments (I've just tried to do the water challenge, you might want to check that out. Its my most recent post on my blog) but I think you'll do great! Keep going and stay strong kuz 90 days is quite a lot! But you'll see a lot of improvement xxx congrats on doing this!

    Keep Smiling!
    InnerSmile xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) It's the best way to work out, really, in my opinion!

      And nice, I will check it out...I'm sure you could do it if you wanted to! But that's still alright if you aren't :) It just takes a really good show or youtube video that you don't watch unless you work out, in order to remind you to do it everyday xP

      And thanks so much!! I hope so :)

      ~Iris

      Delete
  2. I watch a lot of vlogs and I downloaded a netflix app on my phone so i just rest it near me with headphones it! It actually makes me more excited to work out because I get to watch tv LOL!

    Good luck! I know you can do it!

    Jade

    http://accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! Yeah same :) I don't watch too much TV unless I'm working out...so you could say I'm much more excited to work out, and as a result, do it much more often :P

      Thanks so much!

      ~Iris

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, as I read and love all of them :) Just be sure to keep it positive, as this is a positive space on the internet!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Q&A + tag

Things That Make Me Happy