Starwars review!

HI! So, I guess this could count as a new thing...I went to see the new Starwars the other day, so I thought I'd give my opinion on it :)

It was actually really, really good. Now, keep in mind, I'm not the biggest Starwars fan. I mean, I enjoy the movies and think they're good...but when you're made to watch the six other starwars movies in the couple weeks leading up to the release of the new one...well let's just say, you're likely to bail after the fifth, because it's 10 hours of the similar plot, over and over and over. I don't want anyone to take offence to this though, as it's just my opinion...but yeah. So I wasn't expecting much, but it was actually really, really good! We saw it in 3D...I could have done without the 3D part, as it was a bit distracting from the action when planes were zooming out from behind you...but I guess that helped with the intensity. Many of the original characters and actors were back, which was super cool. 

I'd make this review much longer...but I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I'll just leave it at this :) All in all, it was really, really good. Two tips:

1) Make sure you book ahead if you're seeing it sometimes soon, saves you the line up.

2) If you can, get your own drink and popcorn. But pace yourself with your drink, so you don't have to go to the bathroom halfway through...(yeah, this is from personal experience, though not from the starwars movie luckily!)

Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say except GO WATCH IT. You won't regret it :) Till next time!

~Iris :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

School Supplies Haul/School Essentials!