My Fitness Routine 2017

HEY!! So, I am back with another routine :) I've been establishing them as of late, so I decided to post 'em all!

I've been trying my best to workout everyday, and I came up with a quick one that I have been doing. So feel free to try it out, if you like, and let me know how you did! Also, leave any tips and comments down below, let's help each other get FIT!

Here's an inspirational pic I found on pinterest to get started :)




So first, I put on the music, and put up my hair. I have a pump up playlist, and so I just press play on it, and then I'm off to the races!

My first exercise is the stairs. I have a set of stairs that goes down to the basement, so I go up and down them four times (up and down = one time), doing 10 jumping jacks at the end. Then I repeat that three more times.

It's actually pretty tiring, but with perseverance and the right music I do believe that you can do it!! :) Just don't think, and focus on the music.

Then, I go into another room, and begin my "sit down" exercises. For this I do:

1 minute: twists (just sit in a c shape - so you're working your abs - and move your arms from side to side, keeping the rest of your body still.)

1 minute: push ups

2 minutes: Bicycle (go on your back, keep your head up, move your legs in the air as if you're riding a bike.)

^^ Do all the "sit down" exercises two more times!

Then, stretch for two minutes. I just do arm stretches, the "lazy cat" and the "cobra", leg stretches, etc. The normal ones :)

Then I'm finished! I go up, drink some water, eat a little bit perhaps, and get on with ma day!

That's it for today folks! How do you work out? Are you going to try my workout? Do you like these types of posts? Comment your thoughts, ideas, and tips below :) And also comment any ideas for posts that you'd like to see in the future, I'll try to do all that you want me to!

Till next time!

~Iris xx

Comments

  1. Loved this post! And yes, I will be trying your workout, it sounds fab! x
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And ooh sweet! Let me know how you do :) Good luck!!

      ~Iris xx

      Delete
  2. I definitely need your blog haha, it's so motivational! Following you on GFC, you go girl! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! I'm so glad :)))

      And I don't have Instagram or Bloglovin, sorry :(

      ~Iris xx

      Delete
  3. Nice workout routine. Mine is a little different, in terms on what type of exercise I particularly focus on. I do more stretches and less intense workout but sometimes I vary it if I feel..it gets boring. After all, exercise can't be motivational if it's boring. Anyway, interesting workout methods. Like to try to few of yours one day!

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And ahh nice that sounds good. And true true. It's good to switch it up every now and then, I agree :)

      ~Iris xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, as I read and love all of them :) Just be sure to keep it positive, as this is a positive space on the internet!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Welcome!