new beginnings :)




Well hello there. It’s been a hot minute haha. I feel like I start most blog posts apologizing but I am sorry I went MIA for like a year and a half! It’s just been so busy, but that’s no excuse. I’ve literally had this post partly written for a few months...but here it is! Finally!

Firstly. How is everybody doing? This is a hugely uncertain and scary time for everyone, and honestly part of the reason I want to start blogging again - it’s something creative to do, and something I have always enjoyed.

This blog has changed so much over the years, but at the same time, I think it has stayed pretty true to its beginnings. I started it as a blog about 5 years ago, about trying new things. That’s still pretty much the point, but it casually morphed into a lifestyle blog overtime. Which is basically a way of saying everything - I have no limits, haha.

This blog is going to continue that. I want to make it a space to a) practice my writing and keep up my creativity, and b) spread positivity and inspire myself and others.

With that being said, my current intention is to improve my health and wellbeing, and just create a healthier lifestyle for myself overall. I’m going to use this blog to keep myself on track, and share any tips I learn along the way so...feel free to join on this adventure! I will also post other things as well, such as cool things I find, inspiration, random topics...whatever suits my fancy. I want to regenerate this positive
space on the internet and really get into it again.

I’m making no promises as of right now, but my hope is to really commit to this. My blog has always been a creative outlet for me, and I hope to turn it back into that, with a spin on helping myself improve - as well as hopefully helping anyone else who happens upon this blog and/or wants to come along the journey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Welcome!