august tbr.


Good evening all!! :) Hope you’re doing well!! As we approach the end of July, I’m here with a list of all the books I am hoping to read during August!! I will, of course, review them all once I’m finished - let me know if a reading vlog at some point would be something you’d be interested in seeing as well! I’ve seen a few of those and they seem pretty fun. ANYWAYS. I’m likely going to have more time this month to read - fingers crossed. We’ll see what happens. So, here it is :)

1. Own the Day, Own Your Life by Aubrey Marcus 
I’ve had this one for a year or two now, and have been slowly making my way through. It’s got a lot of good info in it, but whenever I sit down to read it tends to be more fiction than anything if I’m honest, cause it’s been more to unwind as of late. But I am determined to finally finish it this month! And I’m hoping to read more nonfiction this month as well (as you can probably tell by the rest of this list haha).

2. Factfulness by Hans Rosling 
Sooo I bought this one last year lol and have yet to start it. It seems like a much needed book right now though, considering the current world situation. It’s supposed to be a slightly hopeful book that basically tells you why things are better than you think they are in the world, and so I am excited to read it! :)

3. City of Mirrors by Melodie Johnson Howe
Hmmm this seems to be a common theme but...this one I’ve had for literally 5 years or something and I keep picking it up every two years, reading a bit, and then putting it back down...I need to finish the darn thing once and for all. It seems okay, but when you’ve been reading something this long it’s hard to get back into it every time! Especially when years go by so you forget the characters and who’s who.

4. Atomic Habits by James Clear
This one is dependent on whether I can get it from the library on time, cause the wait list is pretty long at the moment. But IF I manage to get it in August I definitely want to finish it! I started reading it but then my time ran out and it got returned. :( So fingers crossed cause I reaaaaaally want to read it!!

Knowing me, there’s definitely going to be more books on this list by the end of August haha...but this is a good start I think, a book a week pretty much! Fingers crossed I can get through it and do a reading wrap up at the end of the month!! :)

What are on your lists this month? What have you been reading lately? Let me know any good book recommendations you have, I’m always looking for new books! Anyways, that’s all for now. Have yourself a lovely day, and see you on Tuesday for another habit of the week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Welcome!