habit of the week - morning workout



Morning everyone! :) Hope you are all doing well!

I’ve decided for my Tuesday posts that I’m going to start doing ‘habit of the week’ and try out a different healthy habit each week! So for this week, we have morning workouts. I originally wanted to do morning runs but oh my goodness I don’t think I can do those every morning haha. I went for a run Friday and was still sore like two days later. Soooo I’m going to call this habit a morning workout so my body has a chance to recover, and I can try new things. 

I really want to turn this into a proper habit though, and hopefully reach the point where I can do a morning run everyday! But for now, I’m going to stick with a morning run every other day hopefully, and on the other days, elliptical/weights/squats, that kind of thing. 

For this series, I’m going to do posts each Tuesday where I reflect on the habit from the last week and what I thought about it, and then talk about the one for the next week. However this week, since I don’t really have a habit from last week, I’m going to list a few songs that I’ve found super helpful when running! I’ll probably put more up next week as I discover them. These all just have really good beats and/or lyrics that I’ve found really motivating when out for a run!

Remember the name - Ed Sheeran ft. Eminem & 50 Cent
Paper Rings - Taylor Swift
Put It All On Me - Ed Sheeran ft. Ella Mai
Dommage - Bigflo & Oli
Angel Cry - G-Eazy & Devon Baldwin

That’s all for now folks :) I hope you are having an amazing week. I look forward to checking in next Tuesday with an update on this habit, as well as another post this upcoming Sunday!! As always, if you have any content ideas/suggestions feel free to leave them below, or dm me on instagram (@getupandoutblog)!

What are your favourite habits, and what new ones would you like to implement?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Welcome!