habit of the week - morning journalling

 

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well. I love this quote in the above pic - I wrote it out the other night, and it really gets me pumped to be productive and conquer the day! I tried to draw it in a book but it didn't really turn out as one lol oops. The squiggly lines were supposed to be words on the other page I think. 

In other news, unfortunately, this is going to be the final instalment of habit of the week posts for the foreseeable future. I am starting back up at school soon, and I won't have time to keep up two posts per week. On that note, starting in September, my post schedule will be every second Sunday. Not as much as I would like, however, hopefully that means the posts will be even better!! I want my content to be good, so I am trying to give myself that much more time to get it done.

Anyways. I'm going to do a review of last week's habit, and then talk about this week's. So let's get into it! :)


Review - early wakeup

Okay soooo I won't lie. I did not do this one everyday. I'm not sure who I thought I was, but it is summer vacation lol. However, the days I did do it, I loved it. It felt really nice to be up that early and enjoying the sunshine. Plus, it almost feels like fall when I get up that early since it's generally cooler in the mornings! So that's always a bonus haha. This is DEFINITELY a habit I will be doing come the fall - it feels nice to get up and going that early in the morning, and makes me feel super productive. 


Looking forward - morning journalling

This week, I am going to get in the habit of journalling every morning. This one is much more realistic given it's still summer, and I really like the idea of reflection and writing that early in the morning. So I'm pretty excited for this one. I also like doing it to help figure out my day - I've been doing that a bit recently, and it's pretty helpful to just write it out, especially since I'm starting to read ahead for school. Plus, going back through old journals is so much fun, so I like to try and write as much as I can now. I'm hoping this is a habit that sticks, so we shall see how this week goes! 


Anyways, that's it for this post! What habits are you guys getting into? Any tips for early wakeups? As much as I love it when I'm up, the actual getting up can be an issue so let me know what works for you haha. If you don't already, pop on over to my instagram (@getupandoutblog), I'm usually pretty active on there!! 


See you Sunday! :)

Comments

  1. Hi! Firstly, I wish you a great semester :)) I get up around 7 o clock most of the days (sometimes we need to cheat right ) and I'm start doing morning journaling for like 2 days. It makes me more productive in the rest of the day. I def recommend it. Sent you all my love. Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And an early wake up is a good habit to get into! But haha for sure :) And right?? I love it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, as I read and love all of them :) Just be sure to keep it positive, as this is a positive space on the internet!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Welcome!