Holiday/Winter Haul | Blogmas 2016

Heeeey peeps!! Welcome to my first post of my mini blogmas!! So for the first day, I thought I'd do a holiday/winter haul, which will basically be just a bunch of things I've bought or received lately that I think are appropriate for the wintertime :)


Light Up Beanie | American Eagle Outfitters

So the first item is my light up beanie. Can I just say, when I found out these existed, I kinda flipped. I was like OMG WHAT THIS IS A THING????? So if you're like me and love this type of thing, I would totally recommend it. Plus, nothing happens to it in the rain!! I ran a race with it on and nothing happened, since all the electrical bits are tucked inside the hat. It's super comfy and warm too๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ


Maroon striped sweater | American Eagle Outfitters


I absolutely love this sweater. It's so comfy, soft, and looks really nice paired with some dark jeans, and short boots or something like that. Add a beanie/toque and a jacket and you're all set for the winter weather๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ It's probably one of my favourite things on this list tbh. I would totally recommend it.


Grey Hoodie | American Eagle Outfitters

This was bought at the same time as the maroon sweater, and on the days I'm not wearing the maroon sweater I'm probably wearing this, haha. It's also ridiculously soft and comfy. Again, would absolutely recommend. It probably goes better with some lighter jeans, but dark ones still work too! Or coloured jeans.


Gold/Velvety Dress | TJ Maxx

This dress is so comfy and winter appropriate. The only thing I would say is that you gotta keep pulling it down, cause the skirt likes to hike up a bit. But other than that, I would absolutely recommend it. It's perfect for any holiday party or dance๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ I recently wore it paired with some short boots, and had my hair in a half up half down style (we also curled it with a
straightener. It gave it some light curl, which was as good as I was gunna get considering I'd just come out of the shower so my hair was still wet haha) for a dance, which looked nice. So this is something I would for sure recommend.

That pretty much wraps up this post. Do you guys have any suggestions for clothes or stores? Let me know in the comments!! Thanks so much for reading!! See you tomorrow for another day of Blogmas :)


Till next time!!



~Iris xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A + tag

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Welcome!