My Top 5 Holiday Films | Blogmas 2016

YOO. Merry Christmas!!!!

Sorry I'm a day late :( Lost track of time yesterday, and spent the whole day with da fam :) Super fun. Ate lots of good food, played lots of games (Just Dance, anyone? It's honestly so fun when you get everyone involved), and lots of good conversations had, too.

But today, for the last-a-day-late-Blogmas post, I bring you...My Top 5 Holiday Films!! So, leggo!!






1. Elf.

Okay I had to include this one. It's a classic!! We watch it legit every year, and it is amazing and hilarious. I could probably quote half the movie out loud, haha. If you haven't seen it, stop reading this. Go watch it. Then come back and comment what you thought!!

2. Polar Express.


This is another classic, that you must watch if you haven't!! Again, I've watched it quite a few times, as it is a typical Christmas movie, I think.

3. Love Actually.

Love Actually...is, all around. Hehe. This one's really good. I just started it a couple days ago (it's on netflix yo) and have been watching it on and off since. However, I think it's probs better as a sit down movie, cause I get confused and have to rewind every time I sit back down to watch more.

4. The Grinch.

Another typical Christmas movie. If you haven't watched it....bruh. Go. Right now. Apple TV, netflix, youtube, anything! And just watch this film!! I used to watch it with my friends every year, it was great.

5. Nightmare Before Christmas.

Now THIS has been the cause of much debate over the past few days for me. Is it a Christmas film? Or a Hallowe'en film? I think we eventually decided that it was both, depending on what season you were watching it in. So, since it's winter right now, it's a Christmas film. Now that that's decided...you need to watch it if you haven't!! It's actually really good.

That's it from me!! What are your fave holiday films? Have you seen any of these, or are you going to? What did you think? Leave your comments/questions below...and have a very happy holiday!!

I'll see ya when I see ya, latest another post will be up will be Sunday. So if I don't post before then, have a happy New Year, and I'll see you in 2017! If I do post before then...well, see you then!! :P

Till next time!

~Iris xx

Comments

  1. Just Dance is the best game!! Elf is definitely my favourite christmas film. xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? It's so fun!!! I literally was just playing it, haha. It's safe to say that it's one of my faves :)

      And SAAME!!! It's so good!!!

      ~Iris xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Grinch, and I have never met an Elf-hater yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same haha. Elf is just one of those movies that's really hard to hate I think!!

      ~Iris xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, as I read and love all of them :) Just be sure to keep it positive, as this is a positive space on the internet!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

my quarantine thus far as told through tv shows.

Q&A + tag

Things That Make Me Happy